An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: I NEED TO INSTALL A GAME BUT IT`S SO SLOW
Can you confirm that you have installed the most up to date Video Card Drivers? It looks like your motherboard has onboard video and more specifically, uses the ATI Radeon X300 video processor. You may be able to visit the EliteGroup website and download video drivers for this board.
If you're using an external card, ensure you have the monitor plugged into the external card, the onboard video is disabled in the BIOS, and the most updated drivers for your video card.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
How old is it?
Has it slowed down with age?
All PCs get slower with use.
The cause could be many things.
There are programs that will marginally speed it up, but the best results will only be achieved by restoring it to it's original new condition.
The sole objective of an Internet Optimizer tool is to optimize your internetby making change in the operating system configurations. It modifies varioustypes of settings which are directly and indirectly related to your internetperformance.
Download a System Utilities software that includes Internet Optimizer feature.Follow its instructions. If your Facebook is running slow, using an InternetOptimizer tool will be of great help.
By resetting your web browser settings, you may fix Facebook slow speed. Hereare the steps to do so:
1. Open Internet Explorer. 2. Click Tools ' Internet Options. 3. Click Advanced tab. 4. Click Reset ' Reset.
Clean the Internet Cache
Facebook slow speed occurs when the contents stored in the internet cache arecorrupted. You can delete these contents using a System Cleaner application, orotherwise, through below steps:
1. Open Internet Explorer. 2. Click Tools ' Delete Browsing History. 3. Click Delete button.
Disable Browser Extensions
The term browser extensions denote various add-on objects installed for yourweb browser. Many of us install the third party extensions to avail certainfeatures. This problem often results in Facebook slow speed.
Disable third party browser extensions as instructed below.
1. Open Internet Explorer. 2. Click Tools ' Manage Add-Ons. 3. Disable the extensions which you do not wish to have enabled. 4. Click Close button.
Clean and Defrag the Registry
Using a System Cleaner application such as RegInOut Cleaner, clean theseentries. In addition to this, defragment it completely.
PROBABLY NOT.YOU JUST HAVE PROBLEM WITH YOUR MONITOR AND NOT WITH CPU.TALKING ABOUT SLOW SPEEDS YOU JUST NEED RO INSTALL REGISTRY REPAIR SOFTWARE JUST DOWNLOAD IOLO SYSTEM MECHANIC AND INSTALL IT ON YOUR PC. TO INCREASE CONNECTION SPEED USE MODEM BOOSTER
Ok, your psp CPU clock speed is set to low speed.. 2 way to change:
1. If your psp has VSH menu enable.. : press "select" button, a small window will appear, otherwise its set to "disable".. See at "CPU CLOCK XMB" must set as "default". use left-right d-pad to change it. if vsh menu is disable you can try 2nd way.
2. Boot PSP under Recovery menu ( Hold R-trigger when turn on your psp ).. under M33 menu select "CPU Speed" then press "X", select "Speed in XMB" and "Speed in UMD" to setting as "Default" by pressing "X" button a few times.
Hopefully this help.! Pls post back should you need additional information, and also Show your Appreciation, to help other USER.
you may have installed memory that may not be compatible with your motherboard
do you know what type of mother board you have..
your memory must match in this categories
1. type (ddr, ddr2, sdram, simm, rimm)
2. speed (measured in mhz or sometimes given as a pcXXXX number)
3. cas number.
4. whether is ECC, parity, buffered, registered, non ecc
5. check your motherboard documentation to find exactly in what slot your new memory stick should go and which one should go first and which one should go second (ex. if you have dimm slots and you have 4 slots (2 pairs of different color) you may need to install one memory sticks like this: memory - empty - memory -empty
if one of the items that should be matched does not correspond your computer could work but it will work at the slower speed (ex. memory 1 (slow) + memory 2 (faster) = speed of memory 1
note: don't confuse memory capacity (1g, 512mb) with speed (333mhz, pc2700)... the best thing to do is to check the documentation of *********** board or even take the memory stick that you originally have and have the store looking for the memory that you need...