Question about Yahoo Messenger
[Solution # 1]
(1) Check your firewall to be sure that this port is not blocked.
(2) Ensure that another program is not using the same port number.
Type netstat in command prompt to see all active ports.
[Solution # 2]
Goto Connection Prefrences and use a http proxy. It helped!!!
[Solution # 3]
It might do this because it cant recognize the internet. Mine does this from time to time too, but I'm not sure if I get that particular error.
Try a couple things.
1. Totally close down Yahoo! and open it back up. See if that helps.
2. If you have a Wireless connection, shut your computer down and basically reboot the connection. Unplug your modem, then your router. Wait 15-30 seconds, then plug in your modem. Wait for the lights to all become solid, plug the router back in, then turn your computer on.
Sometimes a router will stop recognizing your computer. I've had it happen to me, and the odd part of it was I could still browse the net, but not use my IMs.
3. If nothing else works, uninstall and reinstall Yahoo! IM. It may just be a glitch.
[Solution # 4]
Take a look to this address : http://epayvn.info/2009/01/yahoo-messenger-error-81003004.html
Posted on Mar 04, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 23, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Jun 02, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Jul 13, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Mar 26, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Jun 24, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Jun 15, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Dec 13, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: