I changed the batteries on my door bell, and it still wont ring
Chime does not sound:
• Make sure the doorbell button and the chime codes are the same (See pages
2 and 3).
• Check orientation of doorbell button battery (See page 3).
• Check the doorbell button and chime batteries, replace if necessary.
Batteries seem OK, but the chime does not work when installed:
• Do not mount the chime or doorbell button on metal or near metal studs. This
reduces the transmitter range. Use 1/4" to 1/2" (6 to 13 mm) wood shims to
move the chime or doorbell button off the metal surface.
• Don't mount the chime too close to ground level concrete slabs. This may
also reduce the range. Mount the chime away from the floor.
• Try different locations for the chime closer to the doorbell button. Also try to
orient the chime at a different angle to increase the range.
The range of the doorbell depends on location, temperature and battery
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules and RSS-210 of Industry
Canada. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may
not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference
received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
The user is cautioned that changes or modifications not expressly approved by
the party responsible for regulatory compliance could void the user’s authority
to operate the equipment.
Please call 1-800-858-8501 (English speaking only) for assistance
before returning product to store.
If you experience a problem, follow this guide. You may also want to visit our
Web site at: www.hzsupport.com. If the problem persists, call* for assistance
at 1-800-858-8501, 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM CST (M-F). You may also write* to:
P.O. Box 90004, Bowling Green, KY 42102-9004
ATTN: Technical Service
* If contacting Technical Service, please have the following information available:
Model Number, Date of Purchase, and Place of Purchase.
No Service Parts Available for this Product
Jan 02, 2010 |
Desa International White Wireless Plug In...