An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: steps to using allen wrench
First make sure the water is off to the unit.you may have to turn off the entire house,some times,remove the handle then pull the sleeve off, in fornt is a small pin pull up pin pull out cartridge,replace in reverse order.
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Instructions: 1. Insert key in cylinder and turn to right. 2. Slide trailer lock over side flanges of coupler as far as it will go. 3. Insert allen wrench (or screw driver) into opening at bottom of lock and turn it to right until hardened set screw is tight against inside of coupler. Remove wrench. 4. Turn key to left and withdraw it. Opening for wrench is now blocked. (To remove lock, merely reverse above steps.)
it is fairly easy
1. jack up remove wheel, block car on frame!!! not on the strut
2. remove two big bolts on bottom of strut then have to drive them out of hub housing (splined about 1 inch on head side of bolt.
3. remove the sway bar connector rod (allen key and wrench. or if allen is stripped u can use wrench just in front of boot, so one inside and undo the one nut you can see facing you)
4. open trunk pull carpet back on top of wheel well so you can see 3 nuts in a triangle with one in the center DO NOT REMOVE CENTER NUT this is what holds spring to strut assembly..put a jack under strut to hold it in place .remove the 3 nuts.
5. pry the bottom of strut out of hub
6. drop out strut and spring assembly.
7. use 2 spring depressors to squeeze the spring so u may remove large center nut, use wrench and allen key.
8. replace as a whole unit or just the strut. the whole unit is more expensive and if so delete step 7
9. reverse the steps to install.
10. make sure all bolts are tight and check with torque wrench for proper tightness.
11. MAKE SURE LOL you dont want to go for a drive with any of these parts loose. If u r not experienced take it to a shop.
Step one: remove the screws to calibrate allens belt in the opposite direction clockwise allens wrench 5 / 16 " Step two: remove the screws above the deck allens wrench 5 / 32 " Step three: with a flat screwdriver to lift the lever of the Idler belt and remove the drive belt motor pulley. be careful Step four: remove the rollers carefully. Step five: Remove the deck Step Six: Remove the philips screw that holds the spray nozzle Step seven: now carefully remove the belt.to install belt now repeat these steps from back to frontOnce installed you must calibrate or belt slack to avoid turning the screws slide the meaning allens counterclockwise you can start with a speed 1.5Mph and increasing to 4.5Mph any questions send me an E-mail to email@example.com
Step 1: Detach the front panel from the 2 front post using an allen wrench Step 2: If the mattress support is not in the lowest position unscrew the bolts and move it to the lowest position Step 3: Using the allen wrench, attach the guard rail using 4 bolts between the lest and right front post (the guard rail would be that extra piece that you couldn't do anything with while the bed was converted to a crib. Looks kinda like a wooden board) Step 4: Tighten all screws and put the crib mattress back in
I have the same Sony TV and just replaced my bulb. I ordered the bulb from sony.com and the package included the allen wrench you will need and simple step by step instructions are also included. There are two hand tightened screws on the lower rear corners of your TB. Remove these screws by hand and remove the botton gray panel of the TV. You will see the light package in the bottom center. Remove the hand tightened screw and swing the metal holder away. The gray cover now will come off by pulling lightly on the bottom. This will expose the lamp. You will need the allen wrench supplied with the bulb to remove the allen screw on the left. Once removed, the plastic cage containing the bulb will slide straight out. Push the new bulb in and tighten the allen screw. Replace the gray cover and swing the hold back in place the hand tighten the screw that holds it in place. Replace the gray bottom panel and hand tighten the two screws on the lower rear corners. That's the whole deal.
Ok here is were you need to go http://www.dsm.org/tsbs/tbelt/tbelt.htm - DO THIS STEP BY STEP
Replacing your timing belt is very easy IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING. What I suggest doing is bring it to a shop. But if you follow the directions you can do it in 2 hours tops. But for a personal note. When you get to the timing belt tensioner. Unbolt the tensioner from the car (two bolts), put it in a vice and SLOWLY compress the pin in. Then take a very small allen wrench and put it in the gernade hole (you will know what i'm talking about). Then Bolt it back in to were it's really snug. Then after you have your car timed, put a pair of needle nose pliers on the allen wrench and then put a long screw driver in between the timing belt and the allen wrench and yank out the wrench really fast. YOU DO NOT WANT IT BREAKING INTO THE TENSIONER. GOOD LUCK.