Question about Canon DC210 DVD Camcorder
Hi, thanks for coming to FixYa.
Here is how to finalize a disk in your camcorder.
1) Plug in the power adapter, and put in the disk you want to finalize.
2) Press the function button. If your disk was recorded in VR mode, then go to step 3. If not, go to step 4.
3) Scroll right to get to menu.
4) Scroll down to get to Disk Functions.
5) Scroll down again to get to Finalize.
6) Scroll down again to Yes.
7) Press the function button.
8) Wait until it's done, then you can play your disk in a DVD player.
Remember, (very important). Don't touch or bump it while it's finalizing a disk. If you disturb it, you can mess up your disk.
Hope that helps you. Don't forget to rate my solution, and enjoy your videos.
Posted on Mar 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 31, 2011 | Canon DC100 DVD Camcorder
Feb 15, 2011 | Sony Handycam DCR-DVD808E Camcorder
Sep 07, 2010 | Sony Handycam DCR-DVD105 DVD Camcorder
Aug 24, 2010 | Hitachi DZ-MV550E DVD Camcorder
Dec 07, 2009 | Hitachi DZ-MV550 DVD Camcorder
Aug 15, 2009 | Samsung VP-D26i Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Dec 24, 2008 | Panasonic Palmcorder VDR-M50 DVD Camcorder
Oct 29, 2007 | Canon DC210 DVD Camcorder
Dec 21, 2006 | Samsung SC-DC164 DVD Camcorder
290 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!