Question about Canon DC210 DVD Camcorder
Hi, thanks for coming to FixYa.
Here is how to finalize a disk in your camcorder.
1) Plug in the power adapter, and put in the disk you want to finalize.
2) Press the function button. If your disk was recorded in VR mode, then go to step 3. If not, go to step 4.
3) Scroll right to get to menu.
4) Scroll down to get to Disk Functions.
5) Scroll down again to get to Finalize.
6) Scroll down again to Yes.
7) Press the function button.
8) Wait until it's done, then you can play your disk in a DVD player.
Remember, (very important). Don't touch or bump it while it's finalizing a disk. If you disturb it, you can mess up your disk.
Hope that helps you. Don't forget to rate my solution, and enjoy your videos.
Posted on Mar 03, 2009
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 29, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
Sep 21, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Pull up older posts.
You can get all details.
Site is listed in Google, and you can locate it either at
the bottom part of first search page, or at the top of second page.
Click on associated ads too. Sometimes, it might help you.
Sometimes, the disc loading mechanism might need replacement. If so, contact the nearest authorised service center for Sony. The Sony disc loading mechanism can't be bought from open electronic spare part market.
May 31, 2012 | Sony MHC-881 Shelf System
May 15, 2012 | Panasonic DMR-EX85EB-S DVD Recorder/HDD...
Aug 27, 2011 | JVC DR-MV5S DVD Recorder/VCR
May 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 15, 2011 | Sony Handycam DCR-DVD808E Camcorder
Apr 07, 2009 | Sony Mavica MVC-CD250 Digital Camera
Nov 12, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
296 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!