Question about RCA OPAL M4001 MP3 Player
HOW DO YOU GO IN AND DELETE MUSIC THAT YOU DONT WANT ON THERE ANYMORE. I HAVE BUSTED OUT THE MANUALS, CD, AND SEARCHED ON LINE...AND HAVE TURNED UP NOTHING.
I HAVE AN RCA OPAL MP3.
I AM NOT FINDING THE MENU THAT WOULD ALLOW ME TO DO THIS ON THE DEVICE ITSELF.
PLEASE HELP!! :)
Instead of doing it from the device itself, do it from Windows Media Player.
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 10:
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 11:
1. Connect your mp3 player to the computer
2. Open Windows Media Player
3. Click on the icon of your Mp3 player on the left-hand side of the Library
4. Click on the Songs, Tracks, or other Music Folder
5. Find a song or songs that you want to delete
6. Left-click the song once to highlight it
7. Press the “Delete” button on your computer’s keyboard
Posted on Mar 06, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Jan 15, 2009 | Naxa Electronics NX142 MP3 Player
Apr 23, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Apr 20, 2008 | GPX MW3837 MP3 Player
Sep 16, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa m230 MP3 Player
Jul 14, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e140 MP3 Player
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!