HOW DO YOU GO IN AND DELETE MUSIC THAT YOU DONT WANT ON THERE ANYMORE. I HAVE BUSTED OUT THE MANUALS, CD, AND SEARCHED ON LINE...AND HAVE TURNED UP NOTHING.
I HAVE AN RCA OPAL MP3.
I AM NOT FINDING THE MENU THAT WOULD ALLOW ME TO DO THIS ON THE DEVICE ITSELF.
PLEASE HELP!! :)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Save what you want and Delete songs and Format (Helps with try to delete BAD TRACKS and folders that will not delete(Some ripped CD folders).. Go to my computer scroll to sansa or your MP3 player and open the music folder and open each sub folder and delete Songs manually then delete the folders them selfs then format a couple of times hope this works
Deleteing Playlist: Open my computer double click my music Here you should find the folder my play list double click and delete file .wpl or .m3u these are the playlists....You can also go to search type .wpl enter when located delete remember where file was located...Windows Media Player will find them also and you can delete from there.. (Library)
limewire is your best bet when downloading music, and when u transfer it all u have to do is open your MP3 player in my computer to where the files get saved then drag the desired songs from limewire the the file where they are saved
yes the music can be deleted it's kind of like the syncing process except your deleting ther should be something there to tell that you do want to sync you click on that then go the the songs you want to delete right-click the song and delete
You can manually delete the music from your computer.
Connect the device. Go to My Computer>Device name Double click on the device to see the contents. You may or may not have a "music" folder, look in there to manually delete the music.
Best of Luck.
1. Open the file browser on your computer and navigate through the folders to the drive assigned to your Sansa MP3 Player.
2. Select the music files that you would like to delete by clicking once on the file, if you want to delete more than one file hold your control(ctrl) key down as you click each file. When you have clicked on all the files you want deleted release holding down the control key. Then push the delete key. The files will be deleted. You also can use Rhapsody and other software to save or delete files directly to your player.