Question about RCA OPAL M4001 MP3 Player
HOW DO YOU GO IN AND DELETE MUSIC THAT YOU DONT WANT ON THERE ANYMORE. I HAVE BUSTED OUT THE MANUALS, CD, AND SEARCHED ON LINE...AND HAVE TURNED UP NOTHING.
I HAVE AN RCA OPAL MP3.
I AM NOT FINDING THE MENU THAT WOULD ALLOW ME TO DO THIS ON THE DEVICE ITSELF.
PLEASE HELP!! :)
Instead of doing it from the device itself, do it from Windows Media Player.
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 10:
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 11:
1. Connect your mp3 player to the computer
2. Open Windows Media Player
3. Click on the icon of your Mp3 player on the left-hand side of the Library
4. Click on the Songs, Tracks, or other Music Folder
5. Find a song or songs that you want to delete
6. Left-click the song once to highlight it
7. Press the “Delete” button on your computer’s keyboard
Posted on Mar 06, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 25, 2015 | Fostex Mr8 Mkii Mxl 990991 Recording...
Mar 08, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 23, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 18, 2010 | Philips CDR570 CD Recorder
May 28, 2009 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Sep 16, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa m230 MP3 Player
May 01, 2007 | Philips HDD1630 MP3 Player
Apr 01, 2006 | SanDisk Sansa e130 MP3 Player
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!