Question about Dell Computers & Internet
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear
How can I add a smiley for a smile, kiss and tear. I found the ones I want but, do not know how to save them permanently so they always appear in my new email messages.
I use outlook Express...
I'm not sure how to make them appear automatically.But there is a way to make them appear...
1. Save a smile icon to your hard disk.
2. Launch Outlook Express.
3. On the Tools menu hit New Mail.
4. Make sure the email format is Rich Text/Html and not Plain Text.
5. Type your message and where you want to add a graphic.
6. Hit Insert on the Control menu and select the Image....
7. Hit the Browse button and navigate to the folder with the smileys.
8. Select the smiley/graphic you want to insert.
9. Hit the Open button and than click the OK button.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Mar 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 22, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jul 10, 2011 | Google Chrome
Mar 21, 2011 | Mozilla Firefox
Nov 30, 2009 | Mozilla Firefox
Sep 18, 2009 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Aug 07, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 23, 2009 | Computers & Internet
746 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!