Save the file and then unzip and extract it to your hard drive.
Now burn the subdirectory RMTM0000 and its contents (not the text file) onto a CD-ROM (ISO format, “closed” CD-ROM).
Insert CD-ROM into the LG BD 370 P player, and when the Region Management System screen is displayed, set the Region Code to “0” using your remote.Once done, press “PAUSE” on you remote to save, and you’re done!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You have a model that has come out recently, as far as I know no one has yet to create a unlock / hack for this model. yes its possible in theory but who is going todo it? The firmware would need to be edited so the region would be unlocked. At this time can't be unlocked, if it can be please show how and where.
Press the Pause button on your remote control. Using your remote control enter the code 3, 1, 4, 1, 5 and 9, Press the 0 button on your remote control for Region free, 1 for Region 1 or 2 for Region 2. Press the Pause button on your remote control. Power off your player and wait a few seconds. Power on your player Or Press the Setup button on your remote control then, Step, Next, Up and Down, select the region of your choice or Bypass for region free, save and then Exit the menu.
LG 3200E, LG 3520, LG 4351, LG 4721P, LG 4730, LG 4821P, LG 4950S, LG 5083, LG 5822N, LG 593W
Using the remote control open tray Press 0, 0, 0 Region selection will appear. Select 0 for no region (ie. all regions) Press pause button on remote control. Turn Unit off and back on again. It should now be region free. Test your disk.
Region code hack posted by mairel, December 18 2007: A
greeting to all, good after point to look for and to break the head, I
could convert to multizona my DVD, I count them that I stay fillet.
here they go them the procedures, I hope it serves them. 100%
1. Turn on
2. Open the tray
3. Press 0000 in RC
4. Change to any region you want 0 for region free
5. Press Pause
6. Turn off
7. Turn on again and enjoy
I have tried to unlock the DVD DP271 player using following methods, But it is not unlocking. If any body knows any other code. Please help me to un lock my DVD DP271 player.
1. Power up and press setup 2 Scroll down to LOCK 3 Press '0' (zero) seven times 4. A message may now appear with saying that the player is region free. 5. Power down then power up. or
1. Remove any discs and power up the DVD 2. Press PAUSE 3. Enter 314159 4. The hidden region code menu may now appear. 5. Set code you want- 0 for multiregion, 1 for region 1 and so on 6. Press PAUSE 7. Power down then power up