a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I hope this will help you :)
* Green Power light flashes- The printer is receiving a print job, replacing an ink cartridge, charging ink, or cleaning the print head.
* RED paper light is On- If the CD/DVD try guide is open, close the CD/DVD tray guide, load paper, then press the paper button.
Your paper ran out or multiple sheets loaded at the same time . Load paper and press the paper butoon to resume printing.
* RED paper light flashes- Paper is jammed in the printer. Press the paper button to eject the jammed paper. If the light is still flashing , open the cover and remove all paper, including any jammed or torn pieces. Then reload paper and press the paper button to continue printing.
* RED Ink Light Flashes - One or more cartridges are low on ink. Check the message that appears on your screen to determine which cartridge is low, or follow the instructions in " Checking the Ink Supply". Make sure you have a replacement cartridge.
* RED Ink Light is ON- One or more cartridges are out of ink or not installed. If you have just installed a new cartridge, it may be incomaptible with the printer or incorrectly installed. Reinstall it or replace it with the correct cartridge
* RED Ink and RED paper lights flash alternately- The CD/DVD tray guide was left open when you turned on the printer or when printing on paper. Just simply close it/
* Green Power Light is Off; RED paperand RED Ink Lights flashing- Paper may be blocking movement of the print head. Turn off the printer, then open the cover and remove any jammed paper or other foreign objects. Turn the printer back on again. Or it may have an internal error. Turn off the printer, wait a few seconds, then turn it on again.
"Parts Inside Your Printer Has Reached The End Of Its Service Life"
Generally, this error message is caused by the malfunction of non user-replaceable parts within your printer. If your product is displaying the "End Of Life Service" message, please view and complete the required information from the link below to proceed.
My C60 Epson Stylus printer is not printing. First of all the paper jammed, I pull the paper from the front and since then the catridge holder is not going to the middle to print. also the green light keepon flashing and the red light stays on. I need your help.
Make sure that the head can move on the carriage bar as this indicates a head assembly lock or jam. Make sure all the paper paths are clear and there is no tiny piece of paper stuck. Power it back on. If this does not resolve then you will need a visit to the repair shop or buy a new printer which is probably cheaper!
The flashing red light next to a page and bin indicates paper or a CD/DVD has jammed in the printer.
The flashing red light next to the drop indicates that the ink is low - if it is solid on then the ink is out.
Both of these lights flashing rapidly together means taht the print head carriage is obstructed by jammed paper or some other material and cannot return to the home position. Turn off the printer then open the paper support and the printer cover. Then remove any paper or other obstructions from the paper path by hand / tweezers. Then, turn the printer back on and the fault should clear. If the lights are stioll flashing then check the paper path again and see if the print head carriage assembly is jammed by gently moving it very slightly along the carriage. Don't force this or do this too hard or too far as you can cause some damage to the drive
You can probably access the back of the printer to see if there is paper jammed there and remove it if there is.Normally there is an indication as to which ink cartridge needs replacing On some printers when one opens the cover the print head will move to a point which will indicate which cartridge needs replacing..
I hate Epson. Had problems with Stylus C82 and now my replacement Stylus C86 has given me nothing but trouble.
I've just replaced all four ink cartridges and now when I print I'm only getting blank pages. I uninstalled, reinstalled, and nothing is working. I even called Epson, twice, only to be routed to the Phillipines where neither person was very helpful, in fact, had a hard time understanding their English. So this is what I;m going to do. I'm taking this bloody Stylus C86 outside and smash it with a hammer..then I'm going to buy a HR Printer...and if anybody from Epson reads this...good luck...your products SUCK!!