An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: SLOW TOSHIBA Laptop
Hai In ur laptop right click the C: and click properties ,then select disk cleanup follow the instruction and delete the unwanted files like temp files, cookies ,etc and ur system will increase its speed
Install a turbo for your laptop. Let your not book start within 30 seconds. Start your game or software within 10 seconds. We install it for all my Lenovo, Macbook pro and Toshiba laptops following the tutorial. It make me mad before I install it.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To set you computer back to factory fresh settings you will need to format the hard drive and reinstall the operatins system and the drivers. You will need to have the CD's that either you made when you got your computer or if your lucky you got the CD's that the factory furnished with the computer at the time you bought it.
1. Format the hard drive: You do this by double left clicking on "My Computer",then double left click the main drive (normally C drive). When the window pops open, you will choose "Format" Keep in mind that once you format your hard drive you will loose all your files,programs,pictures,etc that you installed since the computer was new. So make your back up on a portable hard drive,thumb drive,etc.
2. Once the formatting of the hard drive is complete you will need to reinstall the operating system along with the drivers. That will bring your computer back to factory new condition as far as operating is concerned. Please take time to rate me
Ensure it has plenty of ram.....at least 2-4 GB,
Perform a disk cleanup found by accessing the hard drive letter by double clicking on My Computer / right click on "C" drive / properties / disk cleanup and tick ALL boxes.
Ensure you have a BOUGHT antivirus and update online / scan.
Download / update and install a free anti spyware program called "Malwarebytes" and scan "all the computer"
If all that does not speed your PC up it is time for a new one!!!!!!