Question about HP Hewlett Packard Dell XPS M1330 Business Laptop, Crimson Red, Ultra Slim 13.3 In Widescreen WXGA, Vista Business, Int... PC Notebook
I want the following configuration for my new laptop:
1. COST: Maximum Rs. 60000 (INR) inclusive of all taxes & accessories.
2. MAKE: 1st preference: Dell; 2nd preference: HP.
3. Chipset: Intel only.
4. Screen size: Minimum 14.1 inch widescreen. Preferred: 15.4 inch widescreen or larger.
5. RAM: Minimum - 2 GB. Preferred - 3 GB or more.
6. Graphics card: NVidia only, with minimum 256 MB dedicated graphics memory. Preferred - 512 MB VRAM or more.
7. Requirement: High end gaming (Need for Speed Carbon, Pro Street, Undercover, Grand Theft Auto IV, etc.) + C/C++ programming in Borland Turbo C++ v3.0 & assembly language programming in Microsoft Macro Assembler (MASM) v6.11.
8. NOTE: Software configuration of the laptop does not matter. I plan to reconfigure it to suit my needs, after buying it.
9. Hard Drive: Minimum - 160 GB. Preferred - 250 GB or more.
10. Optical Drive: Minimum 8x Dual Layer DVD Writer.
11. Processor: Intel only (Any Dual Core Intel Processor would do).
You best bet is to go too www.google.com ... in the search engine type in laptop reviews and decide which seems to be the best for your needs. some sites i would suggest for prices are www.newegg.com www.tigerdirect.com and www.ncix.com
tho there are lots of sites that sell computers that's a good start. oh and www.dell.com ... that site allows you to "build" your computer to the specs you want (tho it is limited somewhat by the choices it offers you)
Please take a moment to rate this solution thanks
Posted on Mar 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 10, 2011 | PC Laptops
Dec 16, 2010 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Nov 16, 2010 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Nov 13, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv2000t 14.1" Notebook Laptop...
Sep 01, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv1000 Notebook
Apr 01, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite Laptop
Mar 21, 2009 | Lenovo ThinkPad SL400 Notebook
Jul 03, 2008 | PC Laptops
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: