Question about Pyle 15 in. LCD TV/DVD Combo
I need the universal remote code in order to program this TV to work with Dish Network.
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
We cannot guarantee our remotes will work all other devices. If this does not correct the issue, unfortunately our remote will not work for that device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Let me know if this helps.
Please rate this solution. Lone99star
Posted on Mar 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Hi Gw, my name is Mike Houston a Social Media Representative at DISH. I understand you want to program your innvoage remote to our DISH receiver. When we send out our DISH receivers we will include our own DISH universal remotes that can control many different components like; HDTV, surround sound receivers and sound bars. We do not have the codes for other universal remotes to work with our system. I will provide you a link explaining in more detail on programming your remote: http://www.ehow.com/way_5501311_innovage-jumbo-universal-remote-instructions.html
Sep 01, 2012 | DISH Network ViP722 DTV Receiver /...
Jan 09, 2012 | Sanyo 42 in. LCD TV
Apr 02, 2011 | DISH Network Televison & Video
Mar 18, 2011 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Nov 09, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Oct 12, 2009 | DISH Network 301 DTV Receiver
Jun 26, 2009 | RCA L32HD31 32 in. LCD HDTV
May 23, 2009 | Syntax Olevia 537H Television
235 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: