- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Frigidaire Gallery & Professional appliances put a micro-coating over their brushed stainless to help prevent smudges and fingerprinting. However, if this coating has begun to peel off there isn't much you can do about it. You can order a new door for it for around $250-$400 depending on the door. Very rare for this to happen. If was a common problem, they wouldn't make it like this.
There is a 2 year warranty on those. Otherwise nothing can be done. Teflon cannot be repaired of applied without special tools and processes. Hint: Check 2nd hand stores for other grills and they are not expensive, then you have spare parts!
I'ts the same today as it was back then. They still use porcelain enamel. Not paint. A couple of things that could ease your mind. Paint has like a kerosene smell to it. Also, drop a chunk in water for a few days, paint will not dissolve in water.
Be sure your outdoors in the open. Be sure that the cover is off. Use a large match stick (fire place)or a butane grill lighter to burn the gas. Place the lite match/lighter to the burner head and open the gas bottle. After 6 seconds, If the burner head does not light shut the gas bottle off. Try again till it lights.
1. The burner could be rusted and needs cleaned or repaired.
2. A spider or other insect has built a web in the inlets of the burners.
3. If you are using a 20lb propane tank, it could be overfilled.
4. If you turn off your grill using the propane tank valve and not the valves on the control panel, it may cause the overfill protection device to engage and decrease gas flow.
5. The regulator could be faulty.
6. The jets(orifices) where the gas comes out may be sized to small or may be clogged.
make sure you get 230 volts at light connection or 115 if your in america. if yes check internal wiring. if all connections look good go to switch on wall where its switched on. check is there power on common side of switch. if yes then switch it on and check is there power on load side of switch. (L1). if no then switch is broke. replace switch.
From Weber.com Don’t worry, it’s not paint. The inside surfaces of our grill lids are not painted, they are coated with baked-on porcelain enamel which cannot peel. What you are noticing is a deposit of grease and smoke that collects during normal use. During use, the grease and smoke vapors slowly oxidize into carbon and collect on the inside of your lid. This deposit will eventually peel, and looks very similar to paint. The peeling normally starts in the center of the lid and spreads outward. It may come off in sheets or flakes, and is shiny on one side and dull on the other. These carbon deposits are non-toxic. But you might want to regularly remove the build-up. Fortunately, the peeling is easy to remove. Simply brush off all loose particles with a brass brush before you start grilling. To prevent future build-up, after every grilling session, while the grill lid is warm—not hot—wipe it with paper towels or a mild soap-and-water solution.