Question about Samsung Cell Phones
How to install jar/ jad files samsung sgh e250
Posted on Sep 21, 2010
Mero mobile Samsung SGH-E250 ma aruko mobile bata mig33 send garyo bhane ra download garyo bhane Java Error bhanchha kina hola malai solution bataidinu hola ma aabhari hunechhu.
Posted on May 27, 2011
Sadly I think you need the usb cord for it and to type some code in(the phone) to activate java when it's plugged into your computer then send the files =( I've tried for a few days I don't know how long and have no idea what to do. Too bad all phone companies don't think to just use the smaller usb port thing for charging so i could just use my usb cord for my TI graphing calc or my mp3 player...oh well seems I'll have to keep searching.
Posted on Apr 06, 2008
Samsung mobile phones
1. You will surely need Samsung uploader. Download the PC Studio for your model from www.samsung.com.
2. Next, you have to transfer the desired files (both .jad and .jar) in the folder "other files" of the mobile phone.
3. Enter the code *#9998*4678255# (that means: *#9998*INSTALL#), or *#9998*52824678255# (that means *#9998*JAVAINSTALL#) and the message of activation will come.
4. Then, you have to go to the above mentioned .jad file and click "Options".
5. You will be asked if you want to install the application. You shall say: Yes.
6. If you will be asked: "Va zice Non Secure Are you sure to install?". You shall say: Yes.
7. If you want to unset the Java install locking, you will have to enter again the above mentioned codes.
In the past I recommended the following link: http://d500.subtitles.de/main.php?l=tut_irda.
Posted on Jul 15, 2009
hi, you have to coppy the jar file into the install folder on your phone and make sure the java version of your phone is compatible with java file. then install from the folder.
Posted on May 27, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2009 | Samsung SGH-U700 Cellular Phone
May 22, 2009 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
Mar 24, 2009 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
Jan 09, 2009 | Samsung SGH-E251 Mobile Phone - Black
Aug 04, 2007 | Samsung SGH-E900 Cellular Phone
621 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!