- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You are using Acer Aspire One Notebook. Notebooks generally doesn't have serial port (Printer port) as used by old printers. However Acer Aspire one notebook have USB port on which you can connect your USB printer. Serial ports are old and not support by new computers or notebooks.
1. goto desktop, right click on my computer and press manage.
2. goto the device manager, find the usb devices / ports.
3. Make sure you are useing a ps2 mouse / keyboard since if your mouse/keyboard is connected to usb they will stop working untill your pc is restarted and the devices are reinstalled.
4. Uninstall all usb devices.
5. after all usb devices are uninstalled reboot the pc.
If the problem is with your drivers ( your pc detects the mp3 player but no drivers found) Download the newest drivers for your product and operateing system from the vendors website.