Question about Brother MultiFunction Center MFC-440CN All-In-One InkJet Printer
Several conditions may cause the error message Machine Error 30, 33, 34 or 35 to be displayed on the LCD. This error may be the result of one of the following:
If your machine is still within warranty, click here to locate a Brother Authorized Service Center in your area or click here to obtain contact information for the appropriate Brother Customer Service Center. If you are out of warranty, use the link to locate a Brother Authorized Service Center in your area.
Also this might be handy for you. To reset purge counter
1) Enter machine maintenance mode (on MFC240C all four photo/copy/fax/scan lights flash in maintenance mode). Care is needed in maintenance mode, otherwise critical settings may be inadvertently corrupted.
FAX models with numerical keypads: Press the Menu/Set, *, 2, 8, 6 and 4 keys within two seconds. (if you fail to complete the correct key sequence within two seconds, press the Stop key to try again).
Other (non-FAX) models: Press the Menu/Set and Black Start keys. Next press the “up arrow” key four times to enter the maintenance mode).
2) Press the 8 then 0 keys in the initial stage of the maintenance mode to call up the machine’s log information list (function code 80).
3) Press the Black Start key several times to scroll through the log information list to reach the purge counter. The purge counter is the 25th item in the list.
4) Press the 2, 7, 8, and 3 keys in this order to reset the purge count to zero.
5) Press the Stop/Exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintenance mode.
6) Press the 9 key twice to return to the standby state.
Please call back and gave us a vote. All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Mar 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 18, 2014 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-240C...
Jul 04, 2011 | Brother MFC 240C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 13, 2009 | Brother MFC 240C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 17, 2009 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-240C...
Jan 10, 2009 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-240C...
258 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: