Question about Microsoft Computers & Internet
If you mean that you want to change the image on your desktop, do this:
1. Right click on a place on your desktop with no icons
2. When the menu comes up, click on Properties at the bottom
3. Click on the Desktop tab at the top of the window
4. Click on the Browse button
5. Locate the picture you want for the background
6. Select to Center, Stretch or Tile the image (normally stretch)
7. Click apply and then OK to close the rest of the windows.
I hope that this is what you were looking for. Please let me know how it works out for you.
Posted on Mar 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 18, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Sep 15, 2015 | Dell Computers & Internet
Oct 10, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jul 23, 2014 | ZT Group Cisnet PC Desktop
Jan 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 24, 2009 | HP Compaq dx2200 PC Desktop
Jul 21, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Apr 27, 2008 | Computers & Internet
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!