Question about GE Televison & Video
Lost my At&T U-verse remote, and cannot get the GE universal remote to work. Are there new codes that will work?
if you have already tried "code search" then you may have to return that remote and get a different name brand of universal remote.
Posted on May 30, 2008
you will need to manually find the codes with a code search. If you do not have the owners manual, let me know, I will attempt to find it for you and post a link. Let me know
Please take the time to rate this solution.
Posted on Feb 17, 2009
Posted on May 11, 2009
These are the steps on how to program your GE Universal Remote Control without the list of codes.
1. Manually turn on the device to be
2. Press and hold the SETUP button until the red indicator stays on, then release the SETUP button.
3. Press and quickly release the desired device button. The red indicator blinks off once.
4. Press the ON•OFF button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled turns off. The red indicator blinks off with each button press.
Note: Code Search starts from the currently stored four digit number under that mode. Sometimes the
first code that “works” with your device may only
allow limited functionality (e.g. the MENU button
might not work). There may be a code that performs
more functions. Continue the code search process
until the best code is found.
5. Press and release ENTER to install the code.
Posted on Jun 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2016 | LG "32"" inch New 2011 HD LCD TV With HD...
Feb 28, 2012 | GE 1101P DVD Player
Jun 17, 2011 | iLO 3200 32 in. LCD Television
Dec 14, 2009 | GE Televison & Video
Nov 12, 2009 | Universal Remote Control GE174Universal...
May 30, 2008 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Apr 11, 2008 | Broksonic CTVG-5463GVC 19" TV
864 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: