Question about Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Can put dvd moves in my x box 360 and it works can put cd music in and it works but put in a game and it says to play this disc put in x box 360 console
Though i fixed the Disc Read Error myself within anhour but please test the
below method at your OWN Risk. Please alsonote that microsoft is no longer
providing Extended warranty for E74Error.
Check out this DIY Video Guide,that explains step by step instructions to fix Disc Read Error yourselfwithin an hour. It also provides the money back guarantee in case youare not satisfied. As i fixed my Xbox myself so i thought to share itwith you guys.............
Posted on Apr 09, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
thank a lot XBOX i got mine 4 month ago and now it doesn't work it with not read a CD WTH.Now i have a 500$ piece of s*&^.
and i have been told that i have send it in and it will take 3 week send me a new one dam it, and i will send this piece of s*(&*.
damm Bill get it right.
Sony did my ps3 when down and they send me a new one and i send them the old one.
4MONTHS WTH IS WITH THAT S&%*.
Posted on Apr 08, 2008
The problem is that the laser is either dying out, is dirty, or is not getting enough power.
so try to fix it using these steps...
- first open the 360 and pull out the dvd drive and open it up too.
- clean everything out good with compressed air, and q-tips dipped in alcohol.
- now you need to adjust the power going to the laser.Sometimes you may have to try multiple settings before getting it justright. Just keep adjusting the resistance lower and lower until itworks.
- if you tried multiple settings and still get the errors, then either get a replacement drive, or a new laser for it. Click Here for how to properly install the new laser.
- if you get a replacement drive, please not that there is a key in the pcb of the drive that must match the key from the motherboard, so you must either spoof firmware with the key, or swap out the old pcb board and put it in to the new drive.
If you need more dvd drive repair help click here
Posted on Mar 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2011 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Dec 26, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Dec 05, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
May 24, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Dec 21, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Dec 27, 2008 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Apr 21, 2015 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!