Question about SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
To transfer photos and videos to your Sansa player, follow these steps:
1. Connect the Sansa player to your computer.
2. Select Converter using Sansa Media Converter on initial connection.
3. Click Add Media to select photo or video files to be converted.
4. The Sansa Media Converter will store all converted files in My Album. Click
the Album Name box and type in the name you want.
5. Click to start the conversion process. A status box will appear
showing which file(s) are being converted.
Posted on Mar 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
May 28, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Jan 16, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Jul 29, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Jan 11, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: