An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: Phone frozen on main screen
Tyr turning off the power and then starting back up after a few minutes. If that doesn't work, try taking out the battery, leaving it out for a few minutes and then starting it back up. If that doesn't work, call customer service.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. FYI, when your call is dailed through successfully - please pay attention as there are two instructions on the screen. It tells you to press which button for dailing and which to press to unlock the screen.
2. To answer your question: On the left hand side of the phone, there are 3 buttons. Press the button at the bottom below the volume up & down buttons. The dailing screen should come up.
This button is also used as a shortcut for changing profiles quickly in the main screen.
Hay hay I did it. How I got it to work is thi, pull out the battery on your samsung pixon. switch it back on and continuesly press the ring button. you should get the menu up to ring some one. then start tapping everything. I did this an managed to get the touch screen and the buttons to work! From Sean
What is happening is that she is accidently pressing the "up"
portion of the rocker switch on the left side of the phone when she flips the phone open.
You will notice (try this on purpose)that when you open the phone while holding the rocker switch up, that there are no key sounds when dialing a number. Oh yes, the number will dial and even show connected on the screen--but no sound!!!.
Now, to hear the dialed number ringing, you must press the speakerphone button below the rocker switch. You don't have to turn on the speaker phone, just pressing this button restores sound.
On the next call however, the sound will STILL not work until you press the 4 way toggle button in the center of the phone. Now the phone is restored to normal status.
It took me about five hours and a million combinations of buttons to figure this out. See my post, from 121212.