- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Click Start and then go to Printers and Faxes (XP), Printers(Vista), Devices and Printers(Win 7)
1. Right Click on your printer Icon
2. Click Open or See What's Printing
3. Click the option that says Printer on the upper left corner of the window that pops up.
4. Make sure the only thing that is checked under that menu is Set As Default Printer.
5. If Use Printer Offline or Pause Printing has a check mark. Uncheck it.
Try printing again. I hope this helped.