Question about Computers & Internet
Please follow this procedure to remove the password
Posted on Mar 03, 2009
There is no such way, microsoft has no sympathy for those who forgotten their passwords.
1. try the hint, you've obviously set a hint word to make you remember the password.
2. try remembering the password
3. last option (but you lose your data and programs) is to load the operating system disks and format the whoe laptop and re-install the OS
or other words reset it to manufacturer settings.
4. a repair shop can do that for you.
5. remove the hard drive, use a hard drive reader and this software called
Posted on Mar 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Jan 02, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jul 11, 2012 | Everex StepNote Computers & Internet
Apr 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 10, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 29, 2010 | Cisco Linksys E1000 WirelessN Broadband...
Dec 06, 2009 | ASUS Eee 4G Notebook
Dec 06, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3690-2196 Notebook
Feb 18, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!