Question about Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser Printer
Administrator pw is "000000000"
Service pw is Utillity + counter + "stop" 0 0 "stop" 0 1
stop 9 mode 1
Posted on Mar 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 11, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub 250 All-In-One Laser...
Aug 01, 2012 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 02, 2011 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
2. Remove the Compact Flash Cover (Next to wher your network cable goes].
3. Press the Warm Restart Switch black switch
4. When a dot appears at the center on the left-hand side of the screen, enter "3" from the 10-key pad.
5. Enter the 8-digit service code and touch [END]. Default value: 00000000.
6. Select "Trouble Reset" to complete the procedure.
Mar 09, 2011 | Konica Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 17, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Dec 09, 2008 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
980 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: