Question about GE DPSR610GGWT Dryer
SHUT OFF POWER AND GAS
1. Begin by opening the door removing the two screws on the left side of the door opening.
2. Then remove the screws that secure the door hinges to the cabinet. Lift off the door (may take some wiggling)
3. Grasp the outer top sides of the front panel and pull toward you.
4. Lower the front panel and lift off.
5. At each top corner remove the screw and latch that hold down the top.
6. You should be able to do the rest from here.
Posted on Jun 14, 2008
rule number one take everything off of it and never store clothes or anything that can insulate the top it overheats them. It kind of fools all your sensors when you store stuff on top
Posted on Feb 27, 2009
Is the dryer tumbling? If not, you may have a broken belt or some other drive assembly issue.
Also, turn the dryer on and go outside to the vent discharge - you should feel air coming out at a pretty good clip. If not, the vent line is obstructed and will need to be cleaned out.
Posted on Jan 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2014 | GE Profile Harmony DPGT750ECPL 7.3 Cu. Ft....
Nov 20, 2013 | General Electric GE Profile...
Oct 16, 2011 | GE Profile DPSB620ECWW Electric Dryer
Mar 19, 2011 | GE Profile Prodigy DPSR513GA Dryer
Feb 14, 2011 | GE Dryers
Jan 26, 2010 | GE Dryers
Dec 17, 2009 | Whirlpool GEW9200L Electric Dryer
Oct 09, 2009 | GE Profile Wizard DPSE592EAWW Electric...
Mar 31, 2009 | GE Profile Harmony DPGT750GC Gas Dryer
173 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: