Question about Sony DAV-FX10 System
- Turn on the DVD player
- Goes to the first disc slot (and it rotates inside to find the right slot)
- Tries to load the DVD inside (as the "stuck" sound starts)
- The sound (the "stuck" sound) comes back
- It sounds like it's trying to process the DVD but nothing's happening, just the sound. Like something's trying to rotate but it can't.
- It displays the error: C 31 00 (not to be mistaken with C 13 00)
I have the same problem my model is DAV HDX 465
Posted on Jan 17, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 02, 2014 | Sony Dvp-C660 Component Dvd Players
Apr 05, 2008 | Sony DVP-NC675P Multi-disc DVD Player
Feb 08, 2012 | Televison & Video
Aug 26, 2011 | Sony DVPFX970 9 in Portable DVD Player
Apr 24, 2011 | RCA L32HD32D 32 in. LCD HDTV
Nov 15, 2010 | RCA DRC247N DVD Player
Mar 14, 2010 | Sony DVP-NC600 Multi-disc DVD Player
Mar 13, 2010 | Sony DVP-NC800H DVD Player
Oct 15, 2008 | Televison & Video
Aug 21, 2007 | Mintek MDP-1760 Portable DVD Player
Jun 03, 2014 | Sony DAV-FX10 System
2,320 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!