Washing machine gets stuck on wash cycle & won't move onto rinse & spin, it also won't let me put it onto rinse & spin programme so washing machine is sitting with water in it I have already checked the drainage plug & cleaned it out but still doesn't work.
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Could be several reasons:
- Selected the "Night cycle" program (means standing with the drum full of water, reason: too much noise in the spin cycle)
- Set to the "Rinse hold" (means standing with the drum full of water, reason: wrinkles on the clothes)
According to your description I think that this is not a failure otherwise error E20 will be appears on display.
Once the washing programme has come to an end, END illuminates on the programme progress display.
If RINSE HOLD was selected, the display beside the START/ PAUSE button flashes. 1. After a rinse hold, the water must first be pumped out:
- Either press the START/PAUSE button (the water is pumped out and the washing is spun according to the completed programme;
After the START/PAUSE button is pressed again, the spin speed can still also be changed during spinning), or
- Turn the programme selector to PUMP OUT and press the START/PAUSE button (the water is pumped out without spinning),or
- Turn the programme selector to SPIN or SHORT SPIN and press theSTART/PAUSE button (the water is pumped out and the washing is spun or gently spun).
At the end of this programme step, the END indicator will illuminate. 2. Open the door.
As soon as the DOOR indicator lights up green, the door can be opened.
This is one of 3 faults
1 you may have a problem with the heating cycle check
2 you might have a water valve not working
3 there may be a program fault
These videos on how to change an element and water valve will help
see the next steps and use the common sense: God bless you When the cycle doesn't advance, it's probably the timer or a cold-water supply problem:It's
the timer, if your washing machine fills with water and begins
agitating, but the timer never advances--or if the washer is in a spin
cycle and the timer won't advance. Then you need to replace the timer. It
may be a cold-water supply problem, if the washing machine fills with
water, agitates, drains, and spins, but then doesn't fill with rinse
water. See There's no cold water.
If the program is put ON does the inlet valve open to let water IN. If so does it after the water is filled to the set level go to wash If yes , then after wash does it drain ? If all the above cycle is true then the program is working correct and a fault in the input can be the reason.
If however there is distruption of the sequence, then each input and drive must be checked to establish if the program controller or the input sensors are faulty.
Please give me a feedback
check heater or thermostat,check is it heat water if not heat water then heater or thermostat is broken.if you have ohm meter you can check both ,unscrew behind sheet metal and find heater disconnect one wire from it and check it(meter must show some value e.g.30 ohm).