Question about Heating & Cooling

Open Question

Need power cord for A Salton Hotray, Model H 928 Series ''R''

Looking to purchase a power cord

Posted by on

  • lindalou550 Mar 29, 2009

    Need power cord for model H-123 series k.


1 Suggested Answer

  • 6993 Answers

SOURCE: I need a power cord


we do not stay in the same vicinity, so I wouldn't know precisely where you can get the power cord for your Salton hot tray in our area.

I would suggest you go to any electronics accessories store/shop within your vicinity and purchase the power cord there or you can order it online by visiting the below link.

I hope this helps.

Good luck.

Posted on Jan 03, 2011

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How to replace the cement-like substance between the panels?

You'll need to go to a specialist heating supplies store to get the panels. So take make and model details with you. They can probably give you some advice on how to remove the old panels.

Jul 16, 2015 | Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

Can we put hardwood floor right up to the fireplace? Can we remove the electric plug which leads from the fireplace fan to a socket 2 feet away. Is it safe to run without the fan? Can we get a manual?

I can help with a few or the questions and give some general tips. I need to know brand and model to be specific to your question however. To move the fan power cord to another outlet should be fine if you turn off the fire place and let it cool first. I would not unplug the fan if the flames are on and active as you would risk building up to much heat.

Feb 18, 2015 | Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

Obtain a new cord for a 7 litter personal Fridge/Warmer?

Home Depot or Lowe's will have replacements, or find one online. These things are usually standard items.

Oct 08, 2014 | Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

Broken power cord to marvin heater

Heater power cords should not be spliced or repaired.

Dec 11, 2013 | Marvin Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

Need power cord for pelonis model 1450W Safe-T-Furnace. Looks like power cord for Model PF-1212/B6A1 might work. Do you sell the power cord for the 1450W?

You can use a replacement cord from most hardware stores as long as it has a rating of at least 1500 watts and polarized plug. Thank you.

Feb 04, 2011 | Pelonis Disc Furnace Heater

1 Answer

Where can i get a replacement power cord for this heater?

unless you get a second hand one it would be cheaper to make your own if you buy a couple meters of cable and power plug you create your own and you can get these parts at any hardware store and instructions with parts on how to and if you know anyone with any electrical knowledge they should be able to put it together for you, all you need to do is take your cord with you and get someone to match the cable and plug for you and its only an appliance it should just be standard stuff, another solution is to find an old appliance that doesen't work any more and remove power cord to it and use on oil heater, these options can be done and done safely for your peace of mind i reckon to get the actual cord for it may coast more than its worth so honestly would be looking at other options if you know electrician you should have no worries

Nov 29, 2010 | DeLonghi TRD0715T Oil Filled Radiator...

1 Answer

Coleman Gravity Floor Furnace need millivolt gas valve & pilot ki

Go to and look for a "power pile generator" this is a millivolt thermocouple that may be just what you need to make your heater work again

Nov 12, 2009 | Heating & Cooling

2 Answers

The power cord keeps overheating

Hello there:
this could be a wiring problem from the factory where the cord is unable to handle the load thus resulting in the cord overheating .
Or you might have the setting too high making the unit run constantly and now getting any time to cool itself down.
i would refer to the operating instructions and do what it tells you to do and if you still recieve unsatisfactory operation i would take the machine back to the place where you purchased it. ok?
best regards michael

Oct 03, 2009 | Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

Need new electric cord for model 7000/a lakewood heater oil filled

Depending on handy you are, the power cords for heaters can be replaced, but may require soldering or other electrical and mechanical skills. You MUST replace the cord with one that has the same amperage and heat ratings.....that goes for the plug too.

Feb 20, 2009 | Lakewood 7101 Oil Filled Radiator Heater

1 Answer

Reddy Heater 70 (Kerosene) won't start

In the same temperature range that is giving you trouble, run an ext cord (110v) from a known good household circuit and plug the heater into the cord. If the heater runs OK, then the inverter is your problem.

Jan 05, 2009 | Reddy Heater-30-55,000 BTU Variable

Not finding what you are looking for?
Heating & Cooling Logo

Related Topics:

1,025 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Heating & Cooling Experts


Level 3 Expert

2035 Answers

Dan Webster
Dan Webster

Level 3 Expert

8205 Answers

Cris Sparks
Cris Sparks

Level 2 Expert

338 Answers

Are you a Heating and Cooling Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides