Question about Uniden BC350C Base Scanner
Unlock the scanner for what? 800 MHz cellular frequencies? This scanner will not "unlock" for those frequencies.
Posted on Mar 02, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: programming a pro 137 scanner
1. Press SCAN/MAN to enter manual mode.
2. Press EPGM to put the scanner in
programming mode. PGM appears.
3. Use the number keys to enter the channel
number you want to assign to a frequency.
4. Press SCAN.
5. Use the number keys and •CLR to enter the
frequency, including the decimal point you
want to store.
6. Press EPGM to store the frequency.
7. Press EPGM again. The Edit Channel menu
8. Rotate the knob to select 1: Edit Car#, then
9. Use the number keys to enter the car number
in 3-digits, then press EPGM.
10. Rotate the knob to select 2: Edit Tag, then press
11. Use the number keys to enter the tag then
12. To program the next channel in sequence,
press Menu then repeat the steps from 3.
For more details, you can download and print the complete operating manual by following this link:
To be certain that you have all the active frequencies in your area, visit:
Posted on Jan 03, 2010
If you're looking for frequencies to program into the scanner your best bet is to visit
The site has a comprehensive database of active frequencies, by location, and a lot of other useful scanning info.
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2017 | Radio Communications
Jul 24, 2012 | Radio Shack Pro-95 Handheld Scanner
Oct 07, 2010 | Radio Shack Pro-2096 Base Scanner
Sep 22, 2010 | Radio Shack Pro-82 Scanner
Aug 13, 2010 | Radio Shack Pro-97 Handheld Scanner
May 17, 2010 | Radio Shack Pro-96 Scanner
Feb 08, 2010 | Uniden BC350C Base Scanner
615 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: