Hi! I try to switch my outlook contacts to N99i. For this reason I`m searching since hours for a software. -> I do not need any software or tips to transfer via USB in the single folders! -> I do also not need any links to this free software page for n99i this is ****
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This type of errors occur when you jailbreak your set, if you want to copy your contacts from the sim try with another Sim in your phone, if it gives error with all Sims, then you can copy your contacts in the Outlook and then synchronize your contacts with iPhone,
To copy your contacts to outlook, take any nokia phone capable of connecting with usb to computer and nokia pc suite, make your contacts syncronize with outlook firstly from nokia,
when you got your contacts in outlook , connect your iphone 3g with computer, and itunes will show you your set, then go to info and sync contacts with outlook, click on apply and then sync, all of your contacts will be sync and you will see the contacts in iphone,
If you require more assistance regarding this, feel free to reply to this post
you have to open your blackberry desktop manager software. goto synchronize, and then configure synchronize and then tell the desktop manager to sync with outlook for you contacts calendar and so forth. so from then on when you plug your bb into your pc and strat up desktop manager, when you choose to sync it will sync your bb with outlook.
I had a similar problem just now. I fixed it by doing the following:
1. In the Blackberry Desktop manager, click the Synchronize link
2. Click the Configuration tab
3. Click Configure synch...
4. Double click the Contacts transfer (Device<--Outlook)
5. Make sure you have "Replace destination data" selected
6. Then perform the synchronization again.
Note, I am writing this from memory, not by looking at the computer step by step, so some of the wording for the screen instructions may be paraphrased.
1. Go to Outlook and save your 957 contacts in
an outlook file.
2. Delete the 507 contacts you don't want to synchronize to your phone and save your outlook
under a different file name (e.g. Addr450).
3. Connect the phone to the PC.
4. Open Nokia PC Sync.
5. In the Nokia PC Sync dialog, click Synchronise Now. The Create Settings wizard opens.
6. On the first page of the wizard, select the PIM application you want to synchronise the phone with from the drop-down list. You can choose Outlook Express, Outlook 2000, outlook 2002 or Outlook 2003 as your PIM. Follow the instructions on screen to finish the wizard process.
u can, but I don't see any reason for that...
of course u can switch to outlook, u need just to reinstall the Palm Desktop software from the CD, and choose the option synchronize with outlook instead PDS (while installing again).
Anyways, switching from a hh to another one, doesn't make any problem with ur data, u need just to install the new PDS and synchronize using the same user name....
In order to synchronize with Outlook you need to setup the replication to be with Outlook instead of Palm Desktop.
On you cd there should be a third party piece of software (Chapura). Install the required software and follow the instructions.
Simplest method for 'switchers':
Assume that your Treo 600 has the data you need (it does but you are focusing on your Palm Desktop in your question).
Install the Palm Desktop software again using the CD but this time, choose the option to synchronize with Outlook during the installation process. This will switch the synchronization to Treo <-> Outlook instalead of Treo<->Palm Desktop. Assuming your Treo is recently synched with Palm Desktop, this will merge the data you have in the Treo with that of your Outlook profile.
Inorder to sync your handheld with Outlook you must have outlook conduits installed. Follow these steps to have an outlook conduits installed.
1. Place the Desktop Installation & Software Essentials CD on your cd-rom drive. Wait for it to finish its autorun
2. At this point you'll be presented wth a flash window which contains certain options you can choose.
3. Click on "Change your synchronization method"
4. Click on "Use Microsoft Outlook to ...... "
5. Click on "Yes"
6. Click on "Done"
7. Restart your computer inorder to refresh the new settings.
You can now use Microsoft Outlook to synch your appointments, contacts etc..