Hi! I try to switch my outlook contacts to N99i. For this reason I`m searching since hours for a software. -> I do not need any software or tips to transfer via USB in the single folders! -> I do also not need any links to this free software page for n99i this is ****
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It works for me with win7 professional 32bit. Can you try another computer with a 32bit version of windows? I also own this phone and there are no problems syncing this phone with outlook contacts. I run win 7 professional on a DELL core2duo 1.8ghz laptop. Regards Rikard Grossman-Nielsen
This type of errors occur when you jailbreak your set, if you want to copy your contacts from the sim try with another Sim in your phone, if it gives error with all Sims, then you can copy your contacts in the Outlook and then synchronize your contacts with iPhone,
To copy your contacts to outlook, take any nokia phone capable of connecting with usb to computer and nokia pc suite, make your contacts syncronize with outlook firstly from nokia,
when you got your contacts in outlook , connect your iphone 3g with computer, and itunes will show you your set, then go to info and sync contacts with outlook, click on apply and then sync, all of your contacts will be sync and you will see the contacts in iphone,
If you require more assistance regarding this, feel free to reply to this post
I transferred all the contact names from Nokia N73 to Blackberry Bold 9000 using this method:
1- Fire up the Nokia PC Suite and synchronize to Outlook from Nokia (this will send all contacts from Nokia to Outlook.
2-Fire up the Blackberry Desktop Manager and synchronize from there and this will take the information from Outlook to the BB.
I had a similar problem just now. I fixed it by doing the following:
1. In the Blackberry Desktop manager, click the Synchronize link
2. Click the Configuration tab
3. Click Configure synch...
4. Double click the Contacts transfer (Device<--Outlook)
5. Make sure you have "Replace destination data" selected
6. Then perform the synchronization again.
Note, I am writing this from memory, not by looking at the computer step by step, so some of the wording for the screen instructions may be paraphrased.
LG Outlook Sync
is a utility to synchronize your MS Outlook data with your LG devices.
The current LG Outlook Sync supports enV 3(VX9200) and enV
Touch(VX11000) only. LG Outlook Sync does not support old LG devices. *
When you connect your iPhone to the PC that you always sync with, Go to Info tab, Check the box Sync Contacts with: and select Outlook. Then make sure that you check the box Put new contacts created on this phone into the group: and select a subfolder in your main contacts folder.
This way, all the contacts from your iPhone will be saved into another folder in your main contacts folder of your Outlook PST.
1. Go to Outlook and save your 957 contacts in
an outlook file.
2. Delete the 507 contacts you don't want to synchronize to your phone and save your outlook
under a different file name (e.g. Addr450).
3. Connect the phone to the PC.
4. Open Nokia PC Sync.
5. In the Nokia PC Sync dialog, click Synchronise Now. The Create Settings wizard opens.
6. On the first page of the wizard, select the PIM application you want to synchronise the phone with from the drop-down list. You can choose Outlook Express, Outlook 2000, outlook 2002 or Outlook 2003 as your PIM. Follow the instructions on screen to finish the wizard process.