The phone takes too long to start after being turned off
My phone takes more than an hour to start after being turned-off. The screen shows the mini clock and everything, but it just keeps on restarting over and over again until it runs normally. please help me, because this is so frustrating.
* I've tried to change the battery, but nothing happened.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This happened to me! I still can't fix it but I have some advice to help you!
You will need to hard reset it here's how
1) backup everything on a pc
2) turn on phone
3) press Vol+ and vol- at the same time then press pwr.
4) that should load up recovery mode
5) use vol keys to navigate and camera key to select.
6) pick reset
7) if it comes up, press ful reset!
8) accept warning
9) wait for it to reset then reboot
10) that should be it.
11) if that doent work please take your phone to a tech
I had exactly the same problem this morning.
Try take out your batteries to force power off, plug it in to your PC via USB, it'll turn itself on showing the Nokia screen and a battery meter on top right. Now boot up again with it still plugged in to PC, it should work.
i had the same issue when my phone got slightly wet. try taking everything apart (sim card, battery, back). let them dry out for a little bit then after like a day or two put the phone back together. turn it on it will be a white screen for a little bit but give it like 2 or 3 mins and if should come back. I did this for my phone cuz i really needed the pictures off it and it worked! hopefully if will work for you too. GOOD LUCK!