Question about Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital Transcriber / Recorder
My RR-US470 will not work with win vista, it is not being reconised as a drive when connected to my computer. Help Help Help
Go here for Win/Vista/Mac Software.
Download and run. You will still need the CD's.
Once the software is loaded, the driver is in it; and you should be able to plug in your device and it will automatically load the driver.
If anyone finds a solution to the Authentication Key, Please Post!
Posted on Mar 14, 2012
There are 2 possible options, one is installing the driver or if you're on vista installing the update to connect the device.
What you need to do is unistall the driver for the device and reinstall it using the CD.
1. With the device connected go to the control panel
2. Search "driver" in the search box at the top right hand side of the screen
3. Choose the "device manager" option. If a pop up appears just choose continue.
4. At the bottom of the list open the menu for the "Universal Serial Bus Controllors" if it is not already open.
5. Double click on the "Panasonic IC Recorder" choice to open a new menu
6. Click on the "driver" tab
7. At the bottom of the list is the "uninstall driver (Advanced)" button, click it
8. After the driver is uninstalled disconnect the device from the PC
9. Reconnect the device, and it will bring up a new pop up. Choose the "Install Driver" option, it should be the first
10. It will then ask you to insert the CD that came with the device, just insert disc 1 in to the CD tray
Vista takes over from there and installs the driver for you and now your device will show the PC on the screen.
Hope that helps!
Posted on Apr 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 04, 2010 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
Dec 13, 2009 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
Aug 16, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 14, 2009 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
Apr 20, 2009 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
Jan 08, 2009 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
Jul 04, 2008 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
1,783 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!