please try to use another charger and battery to your mobile and observed if it is work and charge it is a good sign that only battery or charger should be replace but if we try this 2 oprion and still no chnages at work well the problem of your mobile is in the charging parts you need to take this to a near mobile shop and ask for technicians assistance.
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: Battery Wont Charge
Either the battery is drained so its not getting charged. remove the battery from the cell and check out.or the charger is faulty so need to replace the charger.sometimes pressing the pin of charger in to the cell gets connected internally and the charging starts try it.other wise that two above things need to be checked.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The issue is the charger port on the ENV2 breaks fairly easily. Thefirst step is to contact your carrier to see if it is covered underwarranty. If it is, great get it replaced.
If not, you have 3 options:
1. you can get the charging port repaired. The cost is about 50 dollars. I recommend Cellulardr.com
2. you can get a new phone. cost ???
3. You can get an external battery charger to charger the battery separatefrom phone. cost about 25 dollars. Check out the following link forones that are available on ebay. A extra battery is a good idea as well so you can have one charging at all times.
First you must determine is it the charger faulty or the phone ? , have you a friend with the same phone if so try her or his battery to see if your phone is ok if so try the charger with your battery and see if it charges if it does get a new charger , if it did not charge or work with your friends battery or charger the sorry it would be cheaper to buy a new phone than try to get it fixed ...
if you haven't got a friend with the same phone have a local electrician check if there is an output from your charger . if there is it may just be the battery try a new one if still no luck it is probably the phone's charger circuit gone pop ,, sorry .. vortash