Hi sir...how to pass messages between the nodes in MANETS
Actually i create a one network with n number of nodes in MANET.But i want to pass messages between the nodes and pass the vote request message to all nodes in network,but i could not get this, can you help for this.please...........
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Initial Set-Up Plug your wireless router into the cable connection in your wall. Plug the connection cord into the "WAN" port on the router. Plug the router's power source into the wall and turn the router on.Connect your wireless access point to your router by pushing one end of an Ethernet cord into the WAP. Push the other end of the Ethernet cord into the "LAN" port on the router. The WAP connects your wireless devices to your router. Connect your laptop or computer to the WAP. Click the "Start" button on your computer and then click "Control Panel." Click "Network and Internet" and then select "Network and Sharing Center." The "Network and Sharing Center" window opens. Click "Set up a wireless router or access point." Click the "Next" button. Follow the prompts to create a wireless pass phrase or security key. Write the key down in a safe location to ensure access later, if required.
YOU CAN SEE YOUR DEFAULT GATEWAY IN NETWORK CONNECTION STATUS COPY THE NUMBERS, OPEN INTERNET EXPLORER TYPE THE NUMBERS IN THE IE WEB BROWSER THEN ENTER. WHEN ASK USER NAME AND PASSWORD.TRY THIS USER-NAME admin PASS admin OR user-user.
note; you cannot open it in another web browser like Firefox chrome etc. just IE only
Two aspects have to be considered to establish a network with brideable functions
1. The computer infrustrure have to be built, for example the computers have to be connected to each other by physcal cables to achieve the first steps the the second steps requiring wireless functionality.
2.The wireless devices like modems transfer signals between the two device to communicate otherwise would have communicated by wire connectivty of cables. The wireless device creates a bridge between the two devices also called an access point located on the computer networking area ( open my computer, click system settings and select networking functionality for any alteration purposes)
3.Once each device in the connection is ready functioning, the access point becomes visible message that could be manipulted by the computer administrator.
4. Clicking on the system networking settings will allow customisable features explanable
a. The network area would have the option of creating passwords to every device for reasons of that each device on the network is a separate entity only possible to achieve connectivey by another device providing wireless capability.
b. manipulate the wireless features that would only be displayed after each gadget on the infrastructure has been phically connected with wires amongs one another and to power supply in which instance to be powered on.
c. the modem once powered on should recognise an available computer physical establishment because wireless chips are embeded in every entity of the setup.
d. The computer display of message about wireless signal recognistion is then manipulated to suit the administrators specifications explanable.
1. A user name and password are established for reasons of contolling access to the connection of several devices
2. The device could function without passwords and username only becomes available to every demander making possible connectivty so several untilities and infructure.
1. Your computer set up of networks are a network that when capable of communicating elswhere with additional networks insfrustures together is an internet.
2. Rememer to setup your newkwork properly or esle access could not be made into another network and vise versa.
3. If you set up any passwords and user names in the process of establishing a network,, other persons requiring connectivety woudld requrre what is called Codes in computer temnology to acess the network. whenever the passwors are lost would compromise your acess to the link of wireless signals as well.
Every node added to a WDS network cuts the network transmission speed in half. This is just a characteristic of any WDS connection, as WDS is a repeater protocol (it has to retransmit everything it receives).
It's not clear from your description whether you are trying to add the EOC and the Cisco to the same WDS network. If that is the case, it's a wonder you got it to work at all, since WDS implementations are model-specific, and usually require every node to be exactly the same model router.
You can check the post I created a few years back. This will guide you on how you can set up a security or a password to your wireless network. This post I made can help you get to the where you can check the current password set to your wireless network or better yet create the password to make it your own, click here.
Please let us know if this will help or not so we can assist you further.
Hi,You are right mvincentc , for more IP related informations you can use this http://www.whoisxy.com/ site for best result.here only i got my exact address and other details,It is totally free site .visit here for more details.
To send messages from one computer to another download and
run this exe on both computers. http://www.ipmsg.org/index.html.enIP Messenger for Win ver2.06
(103KB) You can copy to startup and
fiddle around with the settings. Small app which gets the job
done. For shutting down a remote
computer Source: http://www.tweakxp.com/article36917.aspx Right click on desktop,
create new short-cut. Type shutdown.exe -i Click next, type in name for
your short-cut e.g. shutdown computers Click finish. Run the short-cut you just
created. Now you can browse the network for computers to shutdown/reboot etc.
or just type in the IP/Name of the computer. You can even broadcast a
message, and schedule the shutdown. NOTE:You will only be able to shut down computers
that you have admin access on! Hope this helps. Please rate
your feedback! Thanks, VJ