Question about LG Flatron F700P 17" CRT Monitor
Some reasons for the above problem......
1. Faulty connectors and cable
2. Faulty Picture tube (in case of CRT)
3. Faulty components in monitor's picture tube base circuit board
The same problem will happen when the display section of mothrboard got any complaint
1. Try with a new CPU or Monitor and ensure the problem that with Monitor or not
2. If the problem with monitor, try changing the VGA cable
Posted on Mar 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
on Mar 16, 2008 | Sony SDM-HS73P 17" LCD Monitor
Mar 01, 2010 | Computer Monitors
Sep 18, 2009 | Hanns.G Corporation HW173D Monitor
May 23, 2009 | Gateway EV 910 19" CRT Monitor
Mar 16, 2008 | ViewSonic VE710b 17" Flat Panel LCD...
My name is Todd and I'm with Dell's online outreach group. Have you tried hooking that monitor up to another system to see whether it's the monitor itself or the system causing the problem?
Is the color distortion always there, or is it only happening at certain times or with certain applications or programs?
Let me know if you're able to try this monitor on another system, or another monitor with this system. If not, we can try a few different things to test it.
Oct 08, 2007 | Balance CM2019 19" LCD Monitor
Jun 14, 2012 | LG Flatron F700P 17" CRT Monitor
345 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!