I have a fuji z10 camera and i lost the software disc..
Ok so i lost the software disk for my camera and when i hook up on with an usb cord my labtop vista will not find the camera. I can't find anyother way to get my pics on my computer. Can someone help me get pics on my computer?
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: i have a fuji z10 camera and i lost the software...
Hi Zack, welcome to FixYa. You can solve that problem 1 of 2 ways.
1) Are you using a memory card in your camera? If you are, then you can plug it into a slot on your pc (if you have one), and transfer them that way. If you don't have one, you can purchase a card reader that plugs into your pc, and read them that way.
2) If your pictures are in the camera's internal memory and not on the card, most camera models allow you to move pictures from the camera's internal memory to the card. Check the manual to see if your model allows that. Don't worry, all is not lost. Let me know if you have any other problems.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Your computer might need the driver for that particular camera reinstalled. You should be able to go to Fuji's website and download an updated driver for your camera make and model. Also, just to be sure, most cameras have to be turned to the ON position when you download data. My Kodak will not communicate with my P.C. unless I have it ON when I attach the U.S.B. cord - a couple of times I have sat there waiting and nothing, until I realize I did not have it ON. Also you may want to make sure your U.S.B cord is O.K. - replacements are inexpensive. Good Luck!!!
you can download the software from some of the available following links ...
if you are using WINDOWS XP then you can transfer photos to PC easily with out any software... you can go to the windows movie maker and try ... your digital camera will be automatically detected in windows XP i think...