My system is win.xp home the game is need for speed carbon. iget no error mess. and i dont know what os is. i click the icon and the game starts to load and the screen goes black and returns to the main...
Follow the steps below. Its from PlayStation Forum:
1. Turn off Playstation.
2. Hold the power button down; the system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via USB and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
The current Recovery Menu supports:
• Restart System: Restarts the PLAYSTATION System.
• Restore Default Settings: Reset all system settings back to default.
• Restore File System: Checks for corrupt/missing system files.
• Rebuild Database: Rebuilds the OS for the PLAYSTATION.
• Restore PS System: Fresh restore; Deletes everything and starts from Scratch.
• System Update: Update the PLAYSTATION System
If the above steps still does not solve the problem, then I think will have to update your PS.
Update your PS (in the settings menu the 1st option).
on the internet browser on the PS then go on the menu press triangle
then on one of them there are delete cookies and the delete the others
as well as cookies.
You could also try this as well: put the PS
on then press the eject button (with no disc in) then hold it and
switch the PS off at the back with your finger on the eject button
still holding it, then put it back on and the fan test should be
working this may cool it down. It might be over heating.
May 31, 2010 |
Video Game Consoles