A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
ITunes songs are NOT MP3 files. they have a file extension that is only reconized on apple products. If you have songs on a CD and a windows based computer, you can change the songs to MP3 in the media player and then transfer them to your MP3 player.
In order to have a succesful Transfer of songs from you computer to your mp3 player follow these Steps:
Insert the CD supplied with your product into the CD ROM drive of your PC.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of Philips Device Manager and Philips Media Converter. The Philips Media Converter converts video clips and JPEG pictures into suitable formats for the player.
2/ Connect and charge:
Connect to PC: When you connect the player to the PC, it automatically charges.
Connect the supplied USB cable to the mini USB port at the bottom of the player, the other end to your PC.
Your player appears as a USB mass storage in Windows Explorer. You can organize files, transfer music and picture to your player during USB connection. Use Philips Media Converter to transfer video file. See Media Converter for details.
Click and highlight one or more songs to transfer between your player and your computer.
Use drag and drop actions to complete your transfer.
Tip : To transfer music CDs to the player use software such as Musicmatch Jukebox or Windows Media Player, rip (convert) the songs on your music CD into MP3/WMA files. Copy the files into the digital audio player via Windows Explorer. Free versions of these programs can be downloaded from the internet.
Also you can Transfer Video:
The Philips Media Converter converts video clips and JPEG pictures into suitable formats for the player. You can install the software from the supplied CD.
insert the cd and open windows media player click "rip" from cd. once you complete to copy all the songs..connect the usb to your mp3 and computer. the computer will find your mp3. click SYNC this will transfer your song to your mp3
1. Use Windows Media Player to put songs on your Coby MP3 player. Download songs in MP3, WMA, or OGG format from a legal downloading website. If the file is not one of the previously mentioned files, you must download a converter to convert the file to one of the correct files that can be played on Windows Media Player. Rip a song from a CD by inserting the CD and then click on the option to "Rip" the song to your library. Some Coby MP3 players do not need Windows Media Player to add songs, so be sure to check your user manual to see if there is an even simpler method. 2. Connect your Coby MP3 player to your computer using the USB connector that came with your MP3 player. The player will show up under the "Devices" option on your Window Media Player application. 3. Click on the "Library" option to view all of the songs stored on your Windows Media Player library. You can drag the song to the MP3 player in the "Devices" section, or you can right-click on the song and choose the option to transfer the song. In the pop-up box choose your MP3 from the drop-down menu and then click on the "Transfer" button. 4. Right-click on the MP3 player in Windows Media Player and choose the "Eject" option. Disconnect your MP3 player from your computer and turn it on. The song will now be available on your MP3 player. Press the bottom button to play or pause the song. 5. Add videos and pictures to your Coby MP3 player if it supports those files. The process is similar to transferring audio files. Plug your MP3 player into your computer. Open the photo file on your computer and drag pictures into the player. You can create folders to organize the pictures.
There are different ways of downloading songs to your phone. To download songs using the Internet, you should have a program to use for downloading.
For example: Lime Wire, you may install Lime Wire to your computer and then search the songs that you would like to download. After downloading your favorite song using Lime Wire, you need to save it into your computer and then, connect your phone using a USB cable.
After connecting the phone, right-click the song and then select "Send To" and then select your phone.
To download MP3 using a CD as your source of music, please follow the steps below:
- Connect the phone to the computer using a USB cable. - Load the CD that carries the MP3 songs. - Explore the CD and right-click the song that you would like to transfer. - Select "Send To" and then select your phone.
You may transfer MP3 via Bluetooth. You may refer to the user manual of your phone on how to pair up your phone with another Bluetooth enabled phone and then transfer music.
You need to convert themto mp4 or wmv format.
You can use Video Download Studio to convert between almost all the formats of video and audio:FLV to MP3, AVI to WMV, FLV to MP4, MPEG4 to FLV, MOV to MKV, VOB to MP3, etc. It is really easy to use. Try iit and you will love it.