- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
it sounds like the problem may be with the door lock. Having shoes bouncing around in the dryer they are bound to hit the door over and over possible causing damage to the lock. Try pushing on the door and holding it shut while you turn on the unit and see if it works.
HI sounds to me like your drum support is worn, it would make a thumping sound. You have 2 you should replace them both.
If you are needing a part - call this toll free number 1 877-489-5610, I have used them many times, they are the best. Best of all overnight shipping!
I do not have that specific dryer but try these simple steps. Maybe they will help you.
1. Shut the electric breaker off to the dryer for about 30 seconds and and back on.
2. Open the dryer door and inspect the switch that tells the dryer the door is closed. work it by hand just to make sure it is not stuck.
3. Spin the timer controls to another setting and see if the other setting will work.