Did you hear a beep when SD card is inserted? Did you also try to hard reset the unit using the On/Off switch located at the bottom of the unit? Try with another SD card and see if the SD option is selectabe. If all have tried I suggest you to exchange for another unit. HTH.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
2) Download a copy ShellDisk from my device here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8S9QZ5IE
Extact ShellDisk folder and copy to SD card
3) From SD card, rename Sanyo_AutoRun.inf to AutoRun.inf 4) Create a new folder and name it MySanyo 5) Power on the device, insert the SD card and wait for the install to complete. Now you have a brand new interface with all the tools that Sanyo lacks. 6) To fix the Sanyo video issue, go to Tools menu and open up CE Commander (aka File Manager). Now need to backup your ShellDisk to MySanyo folder.Within CE Commander, open ShellDisk folder on the left side (you should see Log, SanyoNaviConfig, Shell folders and InstallLog.txt). On right right side open MySanyo. Now use a stylus pen and drag and drop one folder at a time from left to right. When prompt, hit Copy. When all folders and files are copied check on the right side and make sure they are there. 7) Let's confirm if Sanyo video player is really corrupted. On the left side go to ShellDiskShelloPlayer and doude-click on voPlayer.exe to open. If same error go to next step. 8) Now, on the left side go to ShellDiskShell folder. On the right side go to ShellDiskShell (this is my copy). First, you need to delete voPlayer folder from left side and drag and drop voPlayer folder from right side to left and hit Copy button. 9) Repeat step 7 and see if you can open it now. 10) Last but not least, recheck if everything is working without MioPocket. Press the red X button on the upper right until you see the power option menu. Select Shutdown and press OK. 11) Eject the SD card and slide the bottom switch to OFF and ON again.
This unit only supports MPEG4/H.264 file. The files format has to be .MP4. This unit cannot play all MPEG4/H.264 movie files. Most movies out there are converted using DivX or XviD codec so if you need to convert them to this supported format. It will mostly cost you time if you found a free converter.
If you don't have time. You might try my basic hack to add a 3rd party media player that will play almost everything out there and it also supports sub-titles. You can check out my video on YT @ http://www.youtube.com/KhaKev.