Question about Lexmark X3350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Hi i am in the UK and i cant seem to print on my Lexmark x3350. It was fine yesterday but wont print, ink cartridges ok and all cables in. Many Thanks
Does it print a test page from it's own menu? This will isolate whether the problem is internal or from the connection to PC.
If it prints internal page, then try reinstalling driver.
Posted on Mar 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 24, 2012 | Lexmark X3470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 22, 2011 | Lexmark X3350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Clean Cartridge Nozzles (Solution Center):
1. Go to Start, Programs(Windows
XP: All Programs), Lexmark 3300 Series, Lexmark Solution Center.
2. Click the Maintenance tab.
3. Click Clean to fix horizontal streaks.
4. Click Print. A cleaning page prints, forcing ink through the clogged
nozzles to clean them.
5. Print a document again
to verify that the print quality has improved.
6. If you are still not satisfied with the print quality, follow the instructions in this article How to Clean the Print Cartridge Nozzles and Contacts Manually.
Sep 21, 2011 | Lexmark OfficeCenter X3350 All-in-One...
Jul 13, 2011 | Lexmark X3350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 15, 2011 | Lexmark OfficeCenter X3350 All-in-One...
Jul 16, 2010 | Lexmark X3350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 23, 2010 | Lexmark X3350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 02, 2009 | Lexmark X3350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!