Question about Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet Printer
You can try to press & hold the stop/reset button for 3-5 seconds.
If this still do not clear.
Again try to press & hold the stop/reset button for 3-5 seconds
If the stop/reset button does not work
You may try pressing the color button
Posted on Mar 03, 2009
Depending on your Canon printer model
there are numerous solutions to reset the ink level monitoring to allow print
operations. A collection of all the reset procedures, for iP/MP/MX and MG
printer models, can be found at the Inkjet411 site (both document and video
Posted on May 02, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 13, 2015 | Canon Pixma Mg2220 Inkjet Multifunction...
Mar 15, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 06, 2009 | HP Photosmart C3150 Printer
Sep 11, 2009 | HP Laser Jet 1320 Printer
Sep 10, 2009 | HP DeskJet 960c InkJet Printer
Aug 27, 2008 | HP DeskJet 932c InkJet Printer
How to reset Canon MX310
printer low ink signal
1. Power off the printer.
2. Holding the stop/reset button, press and hold
power button also. Hold both buttons
together for 5 secs.
3. Still holding the power button, release the
stop/reset buton, then press the stop/reset button twice.
4. Release power button (the screen should now
say 'Service Mode').
5. Wait until the power button lights steady
green, then press the stop/reset button three times with a 3 sec space between
each press. On the 3rd press the
indicator should turn steady orange.
6. Press the power button once, (the orange
light should go off).
7. Open the printer and remove both
cartridges. Wait for 10 seconds. Replace the cartridges and close
printer. Wait for 30 seconds.
8. Press the power button, and wait until
printer has shut down.
9. Press power button to power up. The printer will feed one piece of paper,
then ask you to set the language.
10. The page counter is now reset! Enjoy.
Jul 29, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 18, 2007 | Printers & Copiers
272 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: