Question about LG 23LX1RV 23 in. TV/DVD Combo
The buttons on the side and the DVD operation buttons all stopped working on the TV except for the power button. The remote still works fine.
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 29, 2014 | Toshiba Combination Televisions
Feb 23, 2013 | Combination Televisions
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) you wish to program.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH/SETUP button on the remote until the
INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release.
3. Press and release the button for the device you are programming (TV, VCR,
DVD, etc.). For AUX, press AUX then the device button you are assigning to
AUX. The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink then remain lit.
4. Enter the three or four digit code for your device using the number buttons in the
GE Universal Remote. After your code is entered the INDICATOR LIGHT will
5. Aim the remote at the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) and press the POWER
button. Your device should turn off
Aug 03, 2011 | Toshiba MD9DM1 9 in. TV/DVD Combo
The Child Lock feature prevents unauthorized viewing of the
television. To activate, press and hold the Function key, and then
press MUTE. you should see a key symbol appear on the screen.
This will lock out all remote functions (except for Standby). To unlock
the TV, press and hold the Function key and press MUTE. This will
unlock the TV. Please note that the only way to activate or deactivate
the Child lock feature is via remote control - please insure that it is
Jul 11, 2011 | Apex Digital AT1314DV 13 in. TV/DVD Combo
Sep 08, 2009 | Toshiba MD20F51 20 in. TV/DVD Combo
May 16, 2009 | Toshiba MW24F51 24 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
May 12, 2008 | Combination Televisions
Oct 17, 2007 | RCA B27TF680 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
180 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: