- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Reboot phone & then try, if that doesn't work (cures most nokia smart phone probs) then reset the account in (email & accounts)
nobody tells you this but you should power off your smart phone at least once a week to clear the memory & reboot it, it is just a little computer & gets clogged up now & then, with batterys lasting so long no 1 turns them off anymore & so much is running in the back ground that it just cant handle it anymore rebooting it sorts all that out.
Contact Facebook themselves as I don't have a Facebook account I can't correctly help you nor have I been in this situation so the best idea is to contact them and try to put this topic in another section. I hope this helps;)
If you want to download chat application facebook in your phone 1st you need is internet and computer here the link then download it www.shmessenger.org
1st go to your facebook account and make a username
2. Click your facebook account setting then username then make it your username
3. Go to www.shmessenger.org then register account .1st your facebook username and shmessenger is same username in shmessenger
4. After that download the shmessenger application then installed it to your phone
5. Then after that open it then sign in your shmessenger account after that click the add account then add your facebook username
hope it will helps you alot
there is an application on your samsung jet which is called community. run this application and select account manager on its settings, and configure your fb account. once configure, try to verify it by running verification, once verified, you may start uploading photos. also, consider, configuring your facebook mobile account on your facebook settings. check your internet connection if its configured properly too.