You will need to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver. Please follow the steps given below:
To uninstall, please follow the steps given below:
1. Click "Start" and "All Programs."
2. Go to the "Lexmark X9500 series."
3. Click "Lexmark Uninstall."
4. Click "Next."
5. Click "Finish."
6. Click "Restart Windows" and unplug the USB cable.
To access the Lexmark X9575 vista driver, you may copy and paste the web address given below:
Please use the following steps to download the Lexmark X9575 Vista driver to your desktop:
1. Select "Window Vista" from the drop down list
2. Click on "Download Now."
3. On the "File Download" screen, choose "Save."
4. The next screen will be titled "Save As." Choose to "Save in Desktop" and click "OK."
5. You should see files being transferred.
****Note**** If your browser uses a different file downloading format than specified above, you will need to resort to your browsers help files for downloading instructions. The object of steps 1 - 4 is to download the driver to your desktop. This way it is easily accessible.
6. Once the files have completed downloading, double click on the icon with your file name.
7. On the "Win Zip Self-Extractor" screen click "OK." To unzip the downloaded file choose "Unzip."
8. A screen will then display the number of files unzipped successfully, click "OK."
9. Please follow the on screen instructions to complete installation of your Lexmark printer.