Question about Kenmore Dishwashers
Have turned water supply off have cleaned filters emptied outlet still error
I have had the same problem as most of you. I seem to have fixed it by
1. Bail out all the water from the inside
2. Remove the filter and 2 x mesh pieces.
3. Continue to bail out the water from the filter well.
4. You will probably find pieces of food or fat/debris in the bottom of the well. Remove these.
5. Tilt back the dishwasher at 45 degrees for 30 mins or so to drain and dry the flood sensor.
6. Boil a kettle and pour it down the well. Immediately put the dish washer on a eco wash (no tablets or anything) with half load (ie half water) and this will ease the water pump.
7. Let the dishwasher run its cycle.
8. Clean the filter again and the filter well.
It sounds quite long winded but with a £250 item you need to take care of it. Make sure you rinse most plates before loading in the future.
Hope this helps!!!
Posted on Mar 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 27, 2015 | Kenwood Dishwashers
May 31, 2011 | Kenwood Dishwashers
Aug 25, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
Jul 21, 2010 | Kenmore 15762 Dishwasher
Apr 16, 2009 | Dishwashers
Apr 21, 2008 | Frigidaire 24 in. FDB1050REC Stainless...
Nov 06, 2007 | Baumatic 23 in. BDW13 Built-in Dishwasher
999 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: