Question about Adobe Acrobat® 8.0 Standard Full Version for PC
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Follow these steps to install "Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional" :
1. Double-click on the setup file.
2. Folow the instructions, and the installation will continue.
3. When asked to activate the product, choose "More Activation Options" and "Activate Over Phone".
4. You will now be given an "Activation Number / Authorisation Code".
5. Use this code and serial to activate your product!
* Internet or Phone connection is required for "Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional" product activation !
please rate this advice if it helps...tc! :)
Posted on Jan 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 19, 2011 | Adobe Acrobat 7.0 for PC
Jun 29, 2010 | Adobe Acrobat® 8.0 Standard Full Version...
Jan 15, 2010 | Adobe Acrobat® 8.0 Standard Full Version...
Oct 23, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 10, 2009 | Adobe Acrobat® 8.0 Standard Full Version...
Jan 19, 2009 | Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional
Apr 09, 2016 | Adobe Acrobat® 8.0 Standard Full Version...
1,154 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: