Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Help! stopped before cycle done, can not open door, Try'd unpluggling it and nothing changed, have clothes in there...
Press the 'end of cycle' button for 3 seconds, that will unlock your machine.
You can rate me nice pl. Which country are u from? And check your filter.
Posted on Mar 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 31, 2015 | Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9564J Top...
Oct 07, 2007 | Maytag MAH8700A Front Load Washer
Jul 23, 2015 | GE Energy Star WCVH6260F Front Load Washer
3) Open the dispenser drawer and immediately add 2/3 cup (160 mL) of liquid chlorine bleach to the bleach compartment.
NOTE: Do not add any detergent to this cycle. Use of more than 2/3 cup (160 mL) of bleach will cause product damage over time.
4) Be sure dispenser drawer is closed.
5) Select the CLEAN WASHER cycle.
6) Press START.
NOTE: The basket will rotate, then the door will unlock, lock again, and then the cycle will continue. The machine will not fill, but the basket will rotate while the washer runs a short sensing cycle. This will take approximately 3 minutes.
7) The cycle will determine if clothing or other items are in the washer. a) If no items are detected in the washer, it will proceed to step 8. b) If any items are detected in the washer, all cycle lights will flash and "rL" or "F/34" will be displayed. Associated LED status lights will remain lit. The door will then unlock. Press STOP to cancel the failure code. Then repeat steps 1, 2 and 6 to start the cycle again.
8) Once the cycle has begun, allow the cycle to be completed.
9) After the cycle is complete, leave the door open, slightly, to allow for better ventilation and drying of washer interior.
Good Luck and thank you for choosing FixYa. Please take a moment to rate the info I provided and a short testimony is appreciated.
Aug 14, 2011 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Jan 17, 2011 | Washing Machines
Mar 14, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Dec 25, 2008 | Washing Machines
Aug 13, 2008 | Hotpoint First Edition FEW12 Front Load...
Jun 02, 2008 | Washing Machines
Sep 07, 2007 | GE Energy Star WCVH6260F Front Load Washer
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: