Question about Universal Remote Control MX-3000 LCD Touchscreen Remote Control
My select key on right is fine but if I use thearrows to the left or the right they are not moving any suggestions?
You may have "gunk" in your remote. Start with a compressed air bottle and spray inside carefully. (do not open the remote up). Use a damp cloth and wipe as much as possible. See if there is any difference. It may need to be repaired.
You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any MX-3000 related issue - they are authorized dealers, programmers, and specialize in this type of remote control.
Posted on Sep 06, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2016 | Toshiba CT-90326 Remote Control
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9: Enter a character to the position pointed by the cursor.
- First press: enter the first character from a set of characters related to this button. Each subsequent press: you may change the entered character to the next one from this set.
- 0: enter the space.
- 1: enter a special character (punctuation marks, etc).
- Up, Down, Left, Right after pressing 1 (special character entering mode): select the required character.
- ENTER: confirm selection; finish text entering.
- SUBTITLE: enter the period (for numeric mode); functions like button 1 (character mode).
- CLEAR (<-): delete a character to the left of cursor.
- SELECT (cap'num): switch input mode:
- abc: character mode, small latin letters.
- ABC: character mode, capital latin letters.
- 123: numeric mode, digits.
- RETURN: cancel the text changes and finish text entering.
- Left/Right: move the cursor one character left/right.
- Up/Down: move the cursor to the start/end of a text line.
- If the cursor is already in start/end position: select another user interface element which is under/over the current text entry area (only for dialogs with several elements of user interface; text changes are confirmed automatically).
- POP UP MENU: show context menu with a list of available commands. They allow you to cut, copy and paste text using the clipboard, much like it is done on a PC.
Jun 26, 2016 | Televison & Video
Dec 29, 2013 | Televison & Video
Oct 20, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jan 24, 2010 | Televison & Video
Aug 12, 2009 | Universal Remote Control DIRECTV Universal...
Feb 20, 2009 | Directv RC24 Remote Control
May 18, 2008 | Universal Remote Control MX-3000 LCD...
Jan 05, 2008 | Samsung BP59-00016A Remote Control
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert