Question about Universal Remote Control MX-3000 LCD Touchscreen Remote Control
My select key on right is fine but if I use thearrows to the left or the right they are not moving any suggestions?
You may have "gunk" in your remote. Start with a compressed air bottle and spray inside carefully. (do not open the remote up). Use a damp cloth and wipe as much as possible. See if there is any difference. It may need to be repaired.
You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any MX-3000 related issue - they are authorized dealers, programmers, and specialize in this type of remote control.
Posted on Sep 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2016 | Toshiba CT-90326 Remote Control
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9: Enter a character to the position pointed by the cursor.
- First press: enter the first character from a set of characters related to this button. Each subsequent press: you may change the entered character to the next one from this set.
- 0: enter the space.
- 1: enter a special character (punctuation marks, etc).
- Up, Down, Left, Right after pressing 1 (special character entering mode): select the required character.
- ENTER: confirm selection; finish text entering.
- SUBTITLE: enter the period (for numeric mode); functions like button 1 (character mode).
- CLEAR (<-): delete a character to the left of cursor.
- SELECT (cap'num): switch input mode:
- abc: character mode, small latin letters.
- ABC: character mode, capital latin letters.
- 123: numeric mode, digits.
- RETURN: cancel the text changes and finish text entering.
- Left/Right: move the cursor one character left/right.
- Up/Down: move the cursor to the start/end of a text line.
- If the cursor is already in start/end position: select another user interface element which is under/over the current text entry area (only for dialogs with several elements of user interface; text changes are confirmed automatically).
- POP UP MENU: show context menu with a list of available commands. They allow you to cut, copy and paste text using the clipboard, much like it is done on a PC.
Jun 26, 2016 | Remote Controls
Dec 29, 2013 | Remote Controls
Oct 20, 2012 | Remote Controls
Jan 24, 2010 | Remote Controls
Aug 12, 2009 | Universal Remote Control DIRECTV Universal...
Feb 20, 2009 | Directv RC24 Remote Control
May 18, 2008 | Universal Remote Control MX-3000 LCD...
Jan 05, 2008 | Samsung BP59-00016A Remote Control
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!