Question about Canon CanoScan N650U Flatbed Scanner
WHERE CAN I GET IT FREE
Have you tried www.cnet.com it is where I geyt all my Free downloads/drivers etc., Never failed me yet!
Press the Blue Button please to appraise My FREE! effort.
Paul 'W' U.K.
Posted on Mar 01, 2009
I have Windows 7 32bit running with the driver from canon XP Driver - CanoScanCSUv571a.exe.
1. Download driver from Canon
2. Extract driver to CanoScanCSUv571a folder
3. Click Start orb and Control panel
4. Make sure classic view if checked
5. Double click Device Manager
6. Under imaging devices right click CanoScan N650U/N656U and select update driver software...
7. Select Browse my computer for driver software and click browse button to location of the CanoScanCSUv571a folder and click on Next button.
8. Ignore any warnings the driver works fine. Have been using it for a long time now
Posted on Dec 02, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 07, 2011 | Canon CanoScan N650U Flatbed Scanner
Feb 20, 2011 | Canon CanoScan N650U Flatbed Scanner
Jun 08, 2010 | Canon CanoScan N650U Flatbed Scanner
Dec 21, 2009 | Canon CanoScan N650U Flatbed Scanner
Dec 05, 2009 | Canon CanoScan N650U Flatbed Scanner
Jun 27, 2008 | Canon CanoScan N656U Flatbed Scanner
4,100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!